Life and love stuff


I was just wondering...
How would be life without love?
Just like a rose without smell..
Like a mother without her child's first hug..
Like a song with no goal.
In each little thing you will find love and happiness which will bring a large smile down your face..
But when you look at the people in the street,how they act and seeing what kind of temper they have i don't think you could have the same feeling.
Well,things around you are making some good stuff from the bad ones.
Trying to forgive people when they make mistakes is not the easier thing ever.
Maybe you say: "Ok. I'm sorry!"
and you think that's it,but it's not.
Sometimes being sorry it's not the only way..
Let's take an example.
.Myself.
I've made lots of mistakes maybe some of them don't have a reason or an excuse.
Many souls have been let down or just refused.
I don't even know.
That was past.
Now means present.
Present had brought me the best gift anyone could bring to someone..
the sweetest honey in the world..
the most pure entity on this planet..
.my boyfriend.
He taught me lots,each with a reason.
To not become what everyone is,nothing.
He taught me to stop caring about what stupid things could people say..
that the sun will always rise after all the rains..
that no matter if you're:
-poor or rich-
-stupid or smart-
or
-bold childish-
..because he will always be next to me or just a step back to give a warm hug when i have a bad day.
He's the light that shines all over my hair,eyes,lips,body..
that shines all over me! 
He's the reason i live and the reason for which i would give up on everything just to be with him.
You know..
It doesn't matter if you are in a bad mood and don't want to talk about it because,after all,you know that at the end of every road there's a light waiting for you.
There's always a happy fuckin' ending and you fuckin' know that!
-sorry about that :D- 
Maybe i cannot explain in words love which is totally true because you only can feel it.
Forgetting the past and waiting for the beautiful future you have in front,it's a step forward.
It's not easy but it's worth it!
Look at me.
I'm happy now.
I love my boyfriend.
And everythings ok.
Waiting for more good stuff to happen.
Don't be bad asses,take a chance! 






 

 

Comments

Popular Posts