Fall for you


We are together, the time passes by,
Every time that i'm with you, i wish we will never have to say goodbye.
The moments we had and the ones that will come
Were and will be the greatest facts we've done.

Every cuddle, every sweet kiss
Each and every touch, i totally miss.
I know i'll see you tomorrow and the day after that
But i can't stop the need of seeing you, it's just too bad. (in a good way)

I wanna lie down next to you in a bed of flowers,
I wanna feel your perfume all over me,
I wanna feel your warmth when you're hugging me,
I wanna feel your touch when you're kissing me.

At first, i thought it was just a fairy tale
It looked too good to be true,
But now when i'm looking in your eyes, i see
That the future of me is you.

Comments

  1. Frumosss...se pare ca ne-am gasit jumatatea in acelasi arc de timp, Nikki :P
    Va doresc numai fericire si tot ce se poate si posibil sa fiu invitat la nunta :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts