Warm embrace


You know that moment when you say that it's now or never?
Well, it's kinda hurry to judge things out.
Many stuff can go around unnoticed,
And when it's time to charge 
You lose yourself.

Once in a while, you should at least try to believe in yourself
And in the possibility that your acts 
Might turn out to be true.
You should cut off that piece of shit you're hanging to
And try at least to see the good in everything.

You see,
In this entire world, nobody's perfect
Everyone has its ups and downs
You just have to find the way to process them all
In a way you can accept them,
But not changing them.

Friends and relationships,
Have their own basis
If you try to change anything at them
Even if it's the smallest thing that 
You assume that it will pass unnoticed,
You're totally wrong.

You must accept some things as they are,
Not trying to manage them to your own favor
Because it'll not bring you the expected result.

I love my friends and i love that unique boy that stands beside me
I could say that i'll offer them my entire respect and life.
It's actually something to appreciate because
You rarely see persons who are there next to you
No matter what shit comes through.

To be entirely honest, i'm pretty excited of how my life it's right now. It opened my eyes to see many things that weren't where they should be. It made me realize how tough life can be at a certain moment and how different were the days that past and the nowadays. I don't complain, i love my life and i love everyone and everything that's part of it and i think this is what should matter, right? At least, this is my habit of mind.

P.S.: "To be honest with you, i don't have the words to make you feel better, but i do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about and i have a heart..a heart that is aching to see you smile again and again and again."



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts