That kid was me

Once upon a day, i saw
A child whose parents passed away.
I could feel that kid's emotion
Even if he's miles away.

It was Christmas Eve, i still remember
That sweet orange smell from the living room
That embrace my soul forever
In a tiny little place called doom.


I wasn't cold and i wasn't frightened
I had the strength to open my eyes and see.
That woman standing in the mirror
It was definitely me.

I looked at myself and wonder
Is that person really me? 
Something's missing from the chapter
Where should the childhood be?

It was raining and i was little
I don't want to remember more
I feel like my heart is collapsing 
When i try to open each and every door.

That moment with the entire family was unique
I remember it like it was yesterday
We came closer just to heat 
And we smiled more than a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts