Time is our friend


What’s time? Is the time? Who knows, it might be. The truth is, nobody knows when the right time is. Sometimes, time is our only friend.  When your friends aren’t there, time is. When you have a breakdown, exists the possibility that no one’s there. So here it is. Time is not something everybody can have; it’s something that’s earned. It can’t judge you, it can’t approve or not to your choices, but it’s always there when nobody is. It gives you the chance to build a new future on your ‘old you’ and it gives you enough hope to live happily ever after. Time is not something that can be judged, it’s something that grows with your gifts and your mistakes, it grows with you.  There aren’t special places or special moments at a special time. It’s only time that’s watching over us and laughs every time we behave like children.  
There is nothing more special in this world than watching time passing by and wondering “What would've been if…?”. 
It’s something that it cannot be changed or replaced. It’s something that perceives no matter what. It’s something that keeps us going on, it pushes us to achieve our goal in life.

Once we make a mistake, we never look back because we’re afraid of the consequences that it can bring. It’s hard when we lose someone we love, but it is also selfish to keep someone by your side so that you won’t feel alone anymore.  
The possibility for people to understand is way too small. 
Most of the human beings don’t get a second chance to see the world, and they die right in front of us. Time makes the rules and we have to obey them. 

Today, I looked in the mirror and I can’t even believe how much I’ve changed. The old me was a very happy and fearless and cool and not judging person, but now, all I can see is a simple girl who  stood up for the people she cared about , a girl who doesn’t smile everyday because she is damaged and disappointed of this world. A girl who no longer has so many expectations from people because she got to knew them and they aren’t what they say they are. I am me and sometimes I make no sense at all, and maybe sometimes I get cranky or I simply laugh for no reason at all, but I’m here and even if the past was harsh, I got over and now, I pray myself to sleep so that I could finally reach my goal.
Believing in something you can’t touch, but you can feel that it is there, it’s something more than perfection. It’s certainty. It’s time.

Comments

Popular Posts