My addiction wears your name

Thinking of you is what warms me.  Caring about you is what fills up my heart. Loving you is what I actually desire. A desire I still hope it exists..

The simple thought of your hand touching my skin, gives me chills down my spine. 
The simple thought of your sweet lips touching mine, opens the flame that lays in my heart.
The simple thought of you smiling, makes my feelings grow more and more each and every single day. 
The simple thought of you holding me in your warm arms, leads my path into divinity.


And these are the words of a girl: 

"Love is you, love is me, love is something you can't see. Love is nice, love is sweet, love will sweep you off your feet. Love is soft, love is best, You can feel it in your chest. Love is great, love is kind, Love is always on my mind. Love is special, love you cherish, my love for you will never parish."

Comments

  1. Am trecut si eu pe aici, Nikki, sper ca merge totul bine in viata ta si sa nu fie doar vorbe scrise, acestea ;d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totul este ok in momentul de fata si sper sa ramana asa mult timp de acum incolo. Si eu sper ca vorbele astea sa nu se piarda in aer nicidecum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts